07 Apr Logistics Problem Statement Call
PROBLEM STATEMENT CALL
- We are seeking innovative technological solutions to address a logistics courier problem statement aimed at improving customer experience and productivity at Partner Stores.
- This is a Conceptual phase for solutions. Subsequent phases may involve Pilot tests at selected Partner Stores.
- Collaborations among solution providers are encouraged to provide a total solution.
- Parcels and documents dropped off at the more than 1,000 Partner Stores for deliveries in Singapore and overseas involve several manual steps, e.g., dimensioning for accurate shipping charges and inspecting visually for prohibitive items.
- In addition, store partners require extensive 2 – 3 hours of training to perform these tasks; and, repeatedly with the high staff turnover rate.
- Business risks include customer satisfaction, revenue, and regulatory in nature.