16 May SMARTLab: Logistics Problem Statement Call
- We are seeking innovative technological solutions to address a logistics courier problem statement aimed at improving customer experience and productivity at Partner Stores.
- This is a Conceptual phase for solutions. Subsequent phases may involve Pilot tests at selected Partner Stores.
- Collaborations among solution providers are encouraged to provide a total solution.
- Parcels and documents dropped off at the more than 1,000 Partner Stores for deliveries in Singapore and overseas involve several manual steps, e.g., dimensioning for accurate shipping charges and inspecting visually for prohibitive items.
- In addition, store partners require extensive 2 – 3 hours of training to perform these tasks; and, repeatedly with the high staff turnover rate.
- Business risks include customer satisfaction, revenue, and regulatory in nature.
For more details, please click on this link
Date : 16th April 2021
Time : 10.30 am to 11.30 am (Singapore Time)
Venue : 61 Science Park Road, #05-12/14 (West Wing) The Galen, Singapore Science Park 2 Singapore 117525